Energy Calculator Information
The costs indicated on the Energy Calculator are calculated based on the industry's only certified test procedure for determining energy costs. Actual owner monthly costs will vary on a wide variety of circumstances.
Values have been calculated based on standard test procedure for Portable Electric Spas as stipulated in ANSI/APSP/ICC-14 2014
- Energy Cost based on 28.34 pence/kwh.
- Tested at 60°F ambient temperature.
- 102°F water temperature.
- Master Spas cover used and not opened during testing.
- Pumps came on during automatic cycles only for heating and filtering. They were not turned on manually.
- Test conducted in a 3rd party approved environmental chamber certified to the ANSI/APSP/ICC-14 2014 standard.
Actual Monthly Cost of Running a hot tub or swim spa in a customers backyard will vary from these totals and is totally dependent upon:
- Local energy cost.
- Local ambient temperature.
- Set water temperature.
- Use of hot tub or swim spa.
- Type and condition of cover.
- Filter cycle settings.